122. Helping Ella secretly shop for her Mom's Christmas Gift
123. Warm corn chowder on a chilly day
124. New creative inspiration and motivation after the craft show
125. Attending the Bone Garden Cantina Day of the Dead celebration
126. Receiving a sugar skull made by Cory
127. Playing with Stout, the beautiful German Shepard puppy. All teeth and paws!
128. Being invited to a dinner party at Debbie's house.
129. Fellowship with my best friends
130. Warm apple cobbler with ice cream
131. Rescuing a toddlers table and chairs made in the 50's from the trash heap.
132. Fuzzy slippers on a cold Monday morning
133. The freedom to vote for leadership of this country
134. The staff at Bone Garden Cantina who always make us feel welcome
135. Being able to give the gift of reading/books to our oldest Granddaughters
136. Having a shopping budget that we can manage for the holidays
137. Finding the perfect gift at 50% off...woohoo
138. Giving the tools needed to succeed at school
139. Seeing Bulldog puppy Winston out for his morning walk in a new plaid coat
140. Knowing that after the messy construction our front porch will be level and safe
141. Earplugs to block the jack hammer noise
143. Working on handmade gifts for Christmas
144. Time to prepare blog posts for the busy weeks ahead
145. His and Hers Closets
146. Realizing that I'm not sniffling today, knowing the head cold is gone.
147. A quiet week at work due to the upcoming holiday
148. Five days off work in a row!!!
149. Thanksgiving day spent in jammies beacuse the kids are going to "her" house
150. Seeing the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on TV. I love the giant ballons
151. Knowing that my handwritten letters will be delivered to military personnel today
152. Helping cook Brunch for a crowd
153. The smell of bacon in the smoker
154. Hugs from the grandkids
155. Puzzles to occupy the little ones so they stay out from under foot in the kitchen
156. Fuzzy throw blanket and cozy couch in the keeping room
157. New coat to keep the chill out
158. The first snowflakes
159. Four wheel drive
160. Kitty litter in the trunk...just in case.
Too be continued….