Monday, July 29, 2019

Sunday Stealing...


28 July 2019
Hi! from host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!

1.  What is the nearest book to you?  Your Kindle does not count.
"Event Planning Made Easy" I'm working on a new business idea - glamping trips in State Parks.

2.  When was the last time you took a "me" vacationAbout a year and a half ago - I went to Florida (without my husband) to visit friends from my college years. I made stops in St Augustine, Flagler Beach, and Key West. Had a great time on my own.
 
3.  How many telephone numbers do you have?
Two.  One land line at home and a cell phone.  I'm not a big phone person, most days my cell is dead at the bottom of my purse.

4.  If you could fix one thing in the public school system, what is the one thing you would do immediately?
Lunch for all students no matter what the circumstances.  I know a young lady who had to ask others to share their lunch with her because her parents were drug addicts and used all funds for their habits.

5.  Are you a big tipper?Yes! I worked as a server for several years at Walt Disney World and know servers make most of their salary by way of tips.

6.  Do you watch reality shows?
Yes,  I'm currently watching The Bachelorette.  I also enjoy Survivor, Project Runway, Top Chef, Below Deck, and other food network challenge shows. I'm very addicted to House Hunters International and Caribbean Life.

7.  Who is your favorite sports team player?I'm not a big sports fan so this question does not apply to me.

8.  If you could travel in a spaceship to any planet, which planet would you like to visit and why?
An unexplored planet that can sustain human life without tons of gear to keep me alive. I am adventurous and love visiting places I've never been.

9.  When was the last time you sat in a church?
It was a funeral of  a family member several months ago.

10.  Are there any aspects of blogging that annoy you?
No, not really; I blog when I feel motivated to write.

11.  When someone follows you on their blog or subscribes to your Facebook page, do you automatically follow and subscribe back?
I don't follow everyone, I check them out to see if we have similar interests and values. If their blog/Facebook page seems interesting to me, I will follow. I do follow creative or DIY type blogs.

This was fun, thanks Bev Sykes.
Cheers!
Lori in Blue Ridge, GA
Share this Blog Post :

No comments:

Post a Comment