Sunday, June 27, 2010

Logging my favorites...Annie Leibovitz

This is the first installment of an ongoing log of my favorite things.  Once a month I will post a favorite.  It might be a person, or a place, or even a event.  Hopefully it will help you get to know me a little better.  I'd love your comments and I hope to make some connections through our mutual enjoyment of these treasures.

Photographs by Annie Leibovitz

Leonardo by photographer Annie Leibovitz

 The Ladies of L.A. (Sharon Stone, Anjelica Houston, Diane Lane) by Annie Leibovitz


Obama Family Portrait by Annie Leibovitz

She is "a photographer of celebrities who has herself become a celebrity." For the past 25 years, no photographer has delivered more photographs of the people we most want to see than Annie Leibovitz.  Her pictures are recognizable for their intense lighting, and above all, for their unique and surprising poses. In magazine spreads and advertising campaigns, Leibovitz has demonstrated that she is a master of projecting the popular culture of our time.

Share this Blog Post :

No comments:

Post a Comment