Sunday, August 18, 2019

Sunday Stealing


I'm joining Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . host of Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we answer all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere.  Bev works hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves joining the fun!

Swap Bot asked people to post questions they would like to answer.  I copied and edited them all and put together this brief selection.
1) What do you enjoy about summer?
Water sports on the Lake and the Toccoa River. The water is just the right temperature to be refreshing on a hot Georgia day. It is also a step closer to Fall my favorite season. 



2) Do you like snow? Why?
I like watching the snow fall, but I am not a fan of driving the mountain roads after a fresh covering of snow.  We only get snow once or twice a year so it is more of a joy than a issue.

3) What do you think about dogs?
LOVE dogs, and dogs generally love me! I'm a bit of a dog whisperer, even shy dogs are drawn to me. We have a Goldendoodle puppy named Sophie. She is smart and wants to please, a good combination in any dog.   

4) Have you ever gotten lost?
I have a good sense of direction and very rarely get lost. I traveled for many years during my career to new cities. I had to navigate to job sites without the help of GPS to get me there. The only city that gave me a serious run for my money was Boston, I was lost as soon as I got out of the tunnel exiting the airport. It was an adventure!

5) What are your favorite type of socks?
Fluffy extra soft socks are my favorite. We have hardwood floors that stay cold three seasons out of the year.

6) What is your favorite style of shoes?
Birkenstocks.  I have a very high arch and Birks are comfortable all day. I'm always looking for brightly colored pairs that are a little more feminine than the standard two strap (boring) original design.

7) What would you name your boat if you had one?
The "Luck Lady" after a movie starring Liza M.

8) What common misconception do you hate to hear repeated as fact?
Gays can be "cured."

9) What was the last shop you went into and what did you buy?
The last shop I went into was the gift shop at "Polly Claire's Tea Room" in Chattanooga, TN. I bought loose tea called "Pina Colada".  I joined my best friends for High Tea and I bought the mix that I had in the Tea Room...yummy!

10) What's your favorite thing to do to pass the time?
Camping in the many state and national parks within about 3 - 4 hours drive. It's were I recharge and craft without distraction.

11) Travel or home body?
I love to travel, but lately have become a home body; except for weekend camping trips.

12) Have you ever gone to a Bingo hall?
Yes, when I was young I would go with my maternal Grandmother. It was hosted by the church we belonged to.

13) What is the longest plane trip you have taken?
Atlanta to Hawaii, it was about 10 hours.

14) Do you text more or call more? Why?
Text.  I can get a response more quickly from most people. 

Cheers!
Lori in Blue Ridge, GA


Share this Blog Post :

No comments:

Post a Comment