If you've never been to a bead show before - it can be awe inspiring and even a little overwhelming. It can definitely be sensory overload if you're not prepared. So when the day seems a little overwhelming, I stop take a deep breath and relax. I'm prepared for a wonderful day of shopping....
1. Get the coupon -check!
2. Find my bead show canvas tote bag - check!
3. Prepare a list of supplies that I want to restocking - check!
4. Put small ruler and pen in the tote bag - check!
5. Look for my walking shoes under the bed - check!
6. Set the budget for the day - check!
Departing soon, have a great day!
Bead 'shoppers' by Aaron Macsai: http://mddavis.homestead.com/aaronmacsai.html