Friday, April 22, 2011

I love little surprises....


I’m not only a part time Etsy seller; I’m a full time buyer. (Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a little… I'm not shopping all the time). My very favorite thing about buying on Etsy is getting packages in the mail — it's like a mini holiday each time a package arrives. Not only do I receive wonderful hand crafted goodies, I also get to open the creative packaging Etsy sellers put together. Ribbons, stickers, stamps, extra little goodies, oh my… What a pleasure!

So, dear sellers, why not show this off in your item listings? Use one of your five listing photos to let your shoppers know how beautiful your packaging is. With Mother’s Day just around the corner, it's also good to let your buyers know your items will come ready for giving. In the photo above, I've selected a few packages that I love! A simple bow to an Elaborately decorated window box. They are charming and add a special touch.
Share this Blog Post :

No comments:

Post a Comment