Monday, January 23, 2012

I won the lottery!


Yippee, I was selected (by lottery) to participate in the 5th Bead Soup Blog Party!
Here’s the scoop; each jewelry designer is paired with another jewelry designer and tasked with sending their partner the following:
  • - A focal
  • - A special clasp (not just a lobster claw)
  • - Some coordinating spacers or beads
 Using the focal and the clasp is mandatory, but I can use anything from my own stash to come up with a design for the event. My partner for this event is: Maria Rosa Sharrow from Willow Street Shops.
 
I’m curious to find out what she will be sending me….her materials and designs are very different from my jewelry designs.

My finished design from the 4th Bead Soup Blog Party.

But that’s the point of this event, the idea is to help you think outside the box and work outside your normal comfort zone, pushing you into creative directions you may never have gone. I’m sending Maria Rose a package of goodies I would love to use in a jewelry design challenge. I hope she likes them!
 
I’ll keep you posted on our progress….


Share this Blog Post :

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori! This is Lori.....:-) Yes, yet another one spelled the same way.
    This is my first BSBP and I'm just trying to make the rounds saying Hi!
    Have fun with your bead soup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori F,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've had great fun participating in the past BSBP's. Can't wait for my beads to arrive! Glad you're part of the group this year. Cheers!
    Lori D

    ReplyDelete