Friday, September 13, 2013

Weekend at the Lake...

My Sweetie and I are planning a lake front weekend with a group of our close friends.  Within easy driving distance from Atlanta is the Ritz-Carlton Resort at Reynolds Plantation on Lake Oconee.
 
 
I know we will spend some time relaxing on this lovely terrace. I can picture myself having a bite of lunch while reading the book I recently purchased about a couple who impulsively moved to Key West from England. It's a very amusing true story.
 
I love the design of this bar, a great place for the group to gather before dinner. Like any large group, we usually have some late arrivals...hair, makeup, and matching shoes to the sundress takes time (wink)!



Our friend Richard has rented a boat for the weekend. The resort has a dock that we can use all weekend.  This patio looks like a good spot to dry off and enjoy a tall cool cocktail and some munchies after playing in the lake all afternoon.
 
Planning on a great weekend with our 'family' of friends.
Cheers!
 
 
Share this Blog Post :

No comments:

Post a Comment