1. Cut pieces of ribbon long enough to extend from inside top edge of large pumpkin to the underside. Starting at bottom, use craft glue to attach ribbon pieces one by one to each pumpkin rib (the raised part between the grooves). Secure end inside pumpkin with a thumbtack.
2. Print templates and cut out. Place ear and nose templates on black card stock and trace around, making 5 noses and 5 pairs of ears. Cut out. Place inner-ear template on patterned paper and trace around, making 5 pairs. Cut out.
3. Use craft glue to attach a patterned-paper inner ear to each black-card-stock outer ear. Let dry. Hot-glue one pair of ears to each small pumpkin.
4. For eyes, insert a pair of black thumbtacks into each pumpkin, or use craft glue to attach a pair of black buttons. Attach a nose to each pumpkin with craft glue. Cut four 1½″-long pieces of wire for each pumpkin. Attach two wires on either side of nose with hot glue.
5. Arrange foam in bottom of large pumpkin. Insert sharpened end of a pencil into bottom of each kitten pumpkin and insert other end into foam. Prop top of pumpkin on kittens.
Hello! my name is Lori Dorrington; I am an artist and jewelry designer living in Blue Ridge, GA. I share my studio space with my wonderful husband Chuck and our funny little cat "Buddy". I love to travel and enjoy sleeping under the stars whenever we can get away to camp. I recently retired from the corporate world and look forward to growing my Jewelry Business.