Monday, March 20, 2017

A Best Seller in My Etsy Shop....

My Etsy shop has been a little sparse since my accident in January. My shoulder injury and reconstructive surgery has limited the range of motion in my right arm and hand. Restocking my shop and participating in spring Art Festivals has been put on hold for this season.  

I was also unable to participate in the Bead Soup Blog Party which will have it's reveal soon...it's the 9th year for this fun event. If you'd like to see the jewelry designs, the reveal is on March 25th at...

I have had a few Etsy sales, and I'm thankful for that. Below is a photo of one of my best sellers.  I look forward to getting back to work as soon as possible!

Cheers!
Lori in Blue Ridge
Share this Blog Post :

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful earrings! I'm looking forward to getting back to making jewelry. When I retire....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are great earrings! I love the mix of the pearls and the jade and how well they go together. I look forward to going to your Etsy shop and seeing what other neat jewelry you have for sale on it. My jewelry designing is pretty lacking so I'm envious of how well you do it.

    ReplyDelete