Sunday, August 4, 2019

Sunday Stealing...


I'm joining Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . host of Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we answer all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Bev works hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves joining the fun!


1. Have you read anything by C.S. Lewis? The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe.

2. What is your favorite movie with Jack Nicholson? Somethings Got to Give.

3. What rhymes with 'orange'? Nothing rhymes with orange- nada, nil, zero....

4. Have you ever swallowed an object by accident?  All I can think of is a bug. Yuck!

5. Is your eyesight 20/20? No, I wear glasses.

6. Have you ever had insomnia? Never, when my head hits the pillow I'm out.

7. Does it bother you when people touch you? No, but I'm not a very touchy person. I need personal space to feel comfortable. 

8. Is it better to get too much or too little sleep? Too much...sleep is important for good health.

9. What gets your adrenaline pumping? A brisk walk in nature, I love the outdoors.

10. Do you ever talk about yourself in the third person? Never.

11. What's your favorite radio station? What kind of music do they play? Watercolors - Smooth Jazz

12. Do you believe there is anyplace still undiscovered in all the world? Yes, I do think there are places that have not been discovered. Places that are hard to explore...deep jungles, swamp lands, ocean abysses, etc....

13. Ever caught a fish? Yes, but not recently.

14. Were you ever in the first row of a concert? No not a concert, but I was front row at a Las Vegas show.

15. Do you have any autographs? None, it's not my thing, very few people impress me enough to seek an autograph.

Cheers!
Lori in Blue Ridge, GA
Share this Blog Post :

No comments:

Post a Comment