Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Poll Closed - Alaska is the winner...


Results from my polls that posted on three forums are in. I asked where would you like to take a dream vacation? Santorini Greece, French Riviera, Fiji Islands, or Alaska
I will be working on a jewelry collection with an Alaskan Travel theme. Below are some examples of Alaskan Jewelry/Travel that I will use for inspiration. Look for the collection to launch in early December.

Designed, finished and signed by
Alaskan metalcrafter "Phil"





Wild Flowers are abundant in the summer; I love the color of the "Fairy Slipper" orchid. Great colors and the hot color trend for fall.







I love this piece from artist Denise Wallace. Wonderful!











The cool neutral tones in the photograph project the feeling of winters chill.







Aurora Borealis - I'll try to capture this color scheme.
Share this Blog Post :

No comments:

Post a Comment