Monday, January 24, 2011

Drama, Drama, Drama......


There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So...Love the people who treat you right, and pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE. Getting back up is LIVING.
I'm doing a little relationship Spring cleaning. I need to focus on my positive relationships.  I have so many great friends; I need to surround myself with the people who lift me up and let go of the people who bring me down. It's time for a change!
Share this Blog Post :

1 comment:

  1. So true! Life is really too short for us to spend it wallowing in misery :) We should try to enjoy what life has to offer and be thankful of the big and the little blessings along the way. If we didn't have the guts to stand up after falling down, then we really aren't living a life right? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete