Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pumpkin Carving Ideas...

It's time to crave our Pumpkin! Here are some of my favorite designs found on Pinterest:

Halloween


Halloween


Halloween

 
At Williams-Sonoma I found a great carving set with heavy duty tools made especially for the job.  I have small hands and finding tools that are comfortable to use but not made for kids is a challenge. Should have known that WS would have just what I need.

Williams-Sonoma


Well, I'm off to the pumpkin patch.
Cheers!


Share this Blog Post :

2 comments:

  1. Cool pumpkins! I can't wait to start carving ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I was really want to get some more detail and information about the Halloween parties and your blog helped me so much thank you for sharing it.
    Pumpkin carving ideas designs in Chennai

    ReplyDelete