Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Yummy In My Tummy....

Visiting Blue Ridge, GA? Or maybe you already live in this beautiful town (good move). Did you know that Mesquite Grill on Appalachian Hwy serves Breakfast? What !?!


I admit, I was sceptical about going to a Mexican Restaurant for breakfast... it was great! I had the breakfast burritos and my Sweetie had the breakfast quesadilla. Both were stuffed full of perfectly grilled veggies, scrambled eggs, hashbrowns and my burrito had crispy bacon (you can also get chorizo or sausage). Several sauces are available for dipping if needed. 

And the best thing about this breakfast...our total bill was $18 including coffee, OJ, and tax... Sweet!

Contact information for the Mesquite Grill:
Address4860 Appalachian Hwy, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Hours: Open Today 8:30 AM to 9:00 PM


Cheers!
Lori in Blue Ridge, GA

Share this Blog Post :

No comments:

Post a Comment