Monday, March 2, 2020

Sunday Stealing...

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves.

1. Do you think animals dream? Yes. I don't know if they dream like we do, but our dog moves and barks in her sleep.

2. Have you ever been to a fortune teller or psychic? Yes, I went with my BFF to Cassadaga, FL; well know for having many psychics and mediums, and has been named the "Psychic Capital of the World". All in good fun!

3. How important is it to have a low stress job? I work well under stress, but would prefer less in my job.

4. Do you always lock your house? Yes, always.

5. What do you do if you feel lonely? Take a road trip to visit friends.


6. Have you ever driven a sports car? Yes, Nissan Z300

7. Have you ever fallen down the stairs? Yes, and I have fallen UP stairs too!

8. What do you think about the death penalty? Yes, in most cases,  I am an "eye for an eye" person.

9. What do you think about animal testing? Totally against it. I worked at a sanctuary for Chimpanzees retired from research and saw the lasting impact the testing had on the chimps. This is Kareem, my favorite chimp in the Sanctuary.....


10. What are your neighbors like? We have great neighbors. Mountain folk tend to take care of one another. Much better than when we lived in the city.

11. Do you turn off the water when you brush your teeth? I try to remember to do that, but some bad habits are hard to break.

12. Are there any foods that you wouldn’t eat as a child that you now like? Beets and brussel sprouts. As a kid I only had the canned varieties, fresh is so much better.

13. Is it important to always tell the truth? Yes, but I sometimes lie by omission to save the feelings of others.

14. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? Poi, I just don't understand the need for this starch.

15. Do computers really help us save time? Yes and no. I can waste a lot of time surfing.

16. Do you have any tattoos? No... Not because I don't like them, I just have a hard time trusting the artist's skill with a forever work of art.

17. How do you feel about changing your nationality? Ask me this question again in November.

18. Would you ever buy a used car? Yes, I've had several gently used cars.

19. Have you ever gone on a blind date? Yes, several times, but it never got past the first date. Some were actually awful!



20. Do you believe there is life after death? I'm counting on it. There are a lot of people and pets I am hoping to see again.

Cheers!
Lori in Blue Ridge

Share this Blog Post :

No comments:

Post a Comment