Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Handmade for the Holidays


This holiday season I’m trying to give handmade items as much as possible.  I believe that a handmade gift expresses so much more than something pulled off the end-cap display of a mega store. Hopefully the gift recipient will realize that I care enough about them to seek out something as individual as they are.

Even if you aren’t the crafty type, you can still gift fabulous handmade products this holiday season.  I love looking through the handmade shops on Etsy.  It is absolutely unbelievable the amount of beautifully crafted one-of-a-kind gifts that are available. I can find almost anything on Etsy and the items are delivered right to the front door. No black Friday shopping for me!

Many of my gifts this year will be handmade jewelry that I created, but I’ll need a few other items too. I put together a list of great Etsy shops for you to check out- just a teeny tiny sample of what is offered.


Also, when you shop handmade, you are supporting the future, family, confidence, mind, body and soul of that artist. It creates an amazing relationship between 2 people: the buyer and seller. You are not just a customer; you become a supporter, a fan, a collector of their art.

Etsy, the place for all things handmade...Cheers!



Share this Blog Post :

No comments:

Post a Comment