Friday, September 30, 2016

Bats in the Belfry....

I LOVE all things Halloween & Fall ...I saw this light fixture at REJUVENATION. 


Hmmm...where can I put this fixture...in the stairwell, on the porch, outside in the porte cochere, unfortunately we don't have a belfry…


The Bat and Serpent design originate from Celtic mythology and symbolize the triumph of science and modern medicine over witchcraft....LOVE IT, but don't think my Sweetie would be amused! LOL

Count Down to Halloween: 31 Days!

Share this Blog Post :

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of bats, but I like the light fixture *below* the bat. :-) And wouldn't it be fun to have a belfry!! Have a great weekend, Lori.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy,
      Glad you stopped by today; yes a belfry would be great, I just need to figure out how to work that into our log home architecture LOL! This is a craft show weekend for me so I'll be busy selling my jewelry. See you next week at Hodgepodge!
      Lori

      Delete