Thursday, September 20, 2012

1000 Gifts - Part Three


This is part three of my own journey to list my 1000 gifts; blessings to be thankful for every day.



It really does make a difference in my outlook when I realize how much splendor surrounds me on a daily basis. Whether it's a morning stroll, the sound of my sweetie arriving, or the leafs turning, there are so many things to be thankful for…all the little things that make me smile.



My mission is based on a book by Ann Voskamp titled One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are. I plan to complete this journey by June 3o, 2013. Should you also feel inspired to remind yourself of all the things you have been blessed with (things that make you smile every day), please join me. Add a comment to this post and let me know you’re onboard; I'd love to read about your gifts too.

And so my 1000 Gifts journey continues...
One Thousand gifts I have been blessed with Part Three:

39.  Surprising a co-worker with a special award
40.  Meeting someone you've only spoken to on the phone
41.  A sqeaky clean bathroom
42.  Cooler weather in Atlanta (finally)
43.  A front porch with rockers to enjoy the cooler weather
44.  Marshmellow peeps shaped like Pumpkins
45.  My desk calender that transports me to Greece via photos
46.  Having a full tank of gas to go where I need to go
47.  Finding out that my eyes are in great shape with little change in prescription
48.  Picking out eye glasses just because I want a new pair
49.  Receiving an email from my Sweetie just to say Hi
50.  Putting my favorite quilt on the bed because it's 'chilly'
51.  A purchase in my Etsy shop
52.  The first turning leaf on the oak tree outside the kitchen window
53.  Having my Sweetie at my side when I said goodbye to my beloved cat Beau, RIP
54.  Paws, Whiskers, and Wags making saying goodbye a tiny bit easier
55.  Knowing that I’m loved when I’m having a really bad day
56.  Getting an unexpected $$ bonus at work
57.  Totally disrupting "puppy training" and getting puppy kisses at Petsmart
58.  Count down to Bacchanalia night, my favorite dining spot ever!
59.  Shopping (enough said) :)
  
Too be continued….
Share this Blog Post :

No comments:

Post a Comment