Thursday, June 10, 2010

Keep it "Fresh"....

Favorite Artist:

Your listing description shouldn't say that your beautiful handmade item has a lovely pastel palette perfect for Easter - in September!

If you have a seasonal description, you should update it seasonally. The above was a really blatant example, but season descriptions can creep in subtly. Minor changes to make your listing "fresh" can make a difference.
Prior to last Mothers Day, I listed my bookmarks under the Tag of "Mothers Day", complete with a holiday-themed description. I ended up selling a few bookmarks, but none have sold since. I don't want to stop listing my Bookmarks in my shop - they really can be a great gift any time of the year. So, I’ve Just reworked the listing and wrote a less seasonal description. Hopefully by updating the description and renewing the listing I will get some additional sales.

Remember keep it “Fresh” and renew often to bring more traffic to your Etsy shop.
Share this Blog Post :

No comments:

Post a Comment