Thursday, October 11, 2012

Help pick the ornament design...



Sitting on the front porch with my Sweetie, enjoying a glass of wine after work, is one of my favorite ways to relax.  Looking at the large pile of wine corks that we’ve collected over the years, you would think we must be very relaxed by now…  Not with that pile of corks just begging to be turned into something cool!

Wine Bottle Corks

Inspiration for repurposing the corks came by looking at cork projects on pinterest and Etsy. There were many cute ideas, but I was most captivated by the Christmas ornaments. Donna Patton (not a relative for those who know my maiden name) has a great way to display the ornaments on her Etsy site: an ornament tree.  

Here is how I need your help: If you were picking out a tree decoration for yourself or for a gift, which design would you choose from the following designs…



Wine Bottle Corks
Garland - $25.00




Wine Bottle Corks
Simple Button Ornament - $8.00



Wine Bottle Corks
Holiday Ribbon Ornament - $10.00



Wine Bottle Corks
Fancy Ornament - $14.00


Thanks in advance for your help and input. Cheers!


Share this Blog Post :

5 comments:

  1. I would choose the ribbon ornament ... ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cork ornaments! The wire wrapped ones are very unique.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #3 because it has the holiday colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holiday ribbon is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would choose holiday ribbon as well.

    ReplyDelete