Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I Need Cookies Stat....




Do you ever get a craving that you just can’t let go of?  I had a craving for those mini gingerbread cookies that are served on airlines (i.e. Delta).  I’d had this craving for weeks. Since I wasn't going to be flying the friendly skies anytime soon, I turned on the computer and started the search.   

It turns out they are made in Belgium and distributed in the US by a company in San Francisco. There is even a retail store on Pier 39 that sells the little two packs of gingerbread goodness. Little did I know, Biscoff cookies come in all shapes and sizes and there is even a gingerbread spread that got rave reviews on their website.



I’m a long way away from San Francisco so this discovery was fabulous, but it didn’t help me with my craving.  Looking at pictures of the packaging actually made the situation worse.  My mouth started to water like pavlov’s dog.  I had to find a Biscoff cookie stat!



UPDATE: Well guess what my sweetie found; Biscoff cookies at the local Publix grocery store.  Hallelujah!  Life has returned to an even keel and I’m ready to face the trick-or-treaters!
Cheers!



Share this Blog Post :

3 comments:

  1. Those cookies look so yummy,...now I want some! Thanks also for the kind comments on my blog, that was sweet of you! Have a great week and enjoy your cookies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies are pretty good, and who knew you could buy them at the grocery story. I am glad you were able to find just what your craving needed. Enjoy!
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have to go search my local stores,I LOVE those cookies :)

    ReplyDelete