1) Relaxation - an endless sun spot for warmth, no shifting required.
2) Family Time – no one is in a hurry, there are many folding chairs to lounge on.
3) Amusements – an abundance of new toys: falling leaves, rolling acorns, fuzzy
dandelions, wild catnip, hidey holes in tree stumps and tall grass…
4) Bird Watching – unlimited opportunities to view new feathered friends.
5) Career Advancement – a new position in the pack as Lookout. Keeping pesky bears (moose, raccoons, armadillos, coyotes, etc.) at bay.
6) Sleep Options – anywhere; nothing is off limits when camping.
7) Hunting – a million bugs to chase down and extinguish.
8) Claw Maintenance – after hunting bugs and such, there are scratching posts everywhere!
9) Sleeping Bags – purrrrfect for a cozy cat nap.
10) A Giant Litter Box – no time outs for going "outside" the litter box.
Oh yes, cats LOVE camping!
(Vintage post card)