Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mardi Gras - Fat Tuesday

It's Fat Tuesday, the last day of Mardi Gras....We will be celebrating tonight at a local joint known for it's Mardi Gras celebrations here in Atlanta.  Below are some of my favorite finds on Etsy for Mardi Gras...

Below is a handmade mask by TomBanwell  that I love for the celebration.
Leather Mask - Halloween

And how about this Alligator Head Bustier with  Pink Feathers and trim...LOL!
Mardi Gras Alligator Head Bustier with Pink Feathers

Be Safe if you are celebrating tonight!

Cheers!

 

Share this Blog Post :

3 comments:

  1. I love that mask! I hope you have a great evening.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a few of those masks around and each and every time they truly take my breath away; they're SO beautiful :)

    As for that bustier...Wow. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore the mask.

    Happy Valentine's Day Lori

    ReplyDelete