Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Twitter Following... Part Four...

My Final Step - Twitter Efficiency
My day can be very busy at times, so I am always looking for ways to simplify my Etsy promotion using Twitter. Twitterfeed is a site that allows you to set up automatic tweets whenever you post a new blog post, list a new Etsy item etc. Twitterfeed does a lot of the work for me! Just a couple of things to keep in mind using automated tools like this:
  • - Think about the settings you use. TwitterFeed allows you to set the frequency and the number of automatic tweets to be sent out. For example, if you list 10 etsy items at once, do you really want to send out 10 shop link tweets in a row? 
  • - Don’t just auto post, ‘live’ chat is good as well as using this service.
  • - You can set a tweet prefix in twitterfeed. I used to have ‘Just listed’ for my new etsy listings, but when I thought about it more carefully, I realized that many of my Twitter followers would not be familiar with Etsy and might not know what that meant! I have now changed it to ‘My latest design”.
Additional Tips:
You can easily manage your twitter accounts and facebook etc all from one place by using HootSuite. This is another way I find targeted followers- you can add a column that will show tweets from people containing keywords that you've set.

Happy Tweeting!

 

Share this Blog Post :

2 comments:

  1. What a fun find ~ loved visiting and your work is just lovely!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the nice post.Well published here.good thinking to post here.well shared here.thanks for sharing here with us.

    ReplyDelete